- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to EAHCP
Tour of the Comal Spring System (Committee Members Only) | On Wednesday, May 9th, the EAHCP will host a tour of the Comal Spring system in New Braunfels, Texas showcasing the habitat restoration projects along the Old Channel. Committee members interested in attending should meet EAHCP staff at the Landa Haus in Landa Park at 8:45am. The tour is expected to end around 11:30am and will involve walking and standing for a couple of hours. Additional information will be posted as the tour date approaches.
National Academy of Sciences Third and Final Report | In early January, the National Academy of Sciences committee convened to conduct the third and final comprehensive review of the EAHCP. Report 3 will focus on the relationships among proposed conservation measures (including flow protection and habitat restoration), biological objectives (such as water quality criteria, habitat condition, and specified spring flow rates), and biological goals (such as maintaining populations of the Covered Species). EAHCP staff presented a summary of the HCP programs and how they relate to the biological objectives and goals to the Committee and provided members a tour of the San Marcos and Comal Spring Systems. Report 3 is expected in late 2018.
For more infomation on Report 3 and the NAS Science Review Panel, visit:
To view documents and presentations provided during the NAS committee meeting, visit:
Members of the National Academy of Sciences at the Edwards Aquifer Authority. (Image by Boggess Communications)
EAHCP Steward | Click the image above to access the September-October 2017 edition of the EAHCP Steward. This bimonthly newsletter is intended to highlight efforts underway to protect our region's Comal and San Marcos Springs and ensure a healthy habitat for the threatened and endangered species.
EAHCP Meeting Calendar | Second Quarter 2018
- May 9th - Comal Springs Tour (Committee Members Only) - Landa Haus- Landa Park New Braunfels 9:00am | Science Committee Meeting - City of San Marcos Activity Center 12:30pm
- May 17th - Implementing Committee Meeting - City of San Marcos Activity Center at 9:00am
- June 21st - Joint Stakeholder and Implementing Committee Meeting - City of New Braunfels City Hall at 9:00am