- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to EAHCP
The 2017 Edwards Aquifer Habitat Conservation Plan Annual Report is now available to view. Click here to download the report. For report appendices, please contact EAHCP staff at email@example.com.
Tour of the Comal Spring System | On May 9th, EAHCP staff hosted a tour of the Comal Spring System in New Braunfels, Texas showcasing the native riparian vegetation, habitat restoration and many other HCP projects along Landa Lake and the Comal River.
EAHCP Committee Members touring the Long-Term Biological Goal reach of the Comal River. (Image by Boggess Communications)
National Academy of Sciences Third and Final Report | In early January, the National Academy of Sciences committee convened to conduct the third and final comprehensive review of the EAHCP. Report 3 will focus on the relationships among proposed conservation measures (including flow protection and habitat restoration), biological objectives (such as water quality criteria, habitat condition, and specified spring flow rates), and biological goals (such as maintaining populations of the Covered Species). EAHCP staff presented a summary of the HCP programs and how they relate to the biological objectives and goals to the Committee and provided members a tour of the San Marcos and Comal Spring Systems. Report 3 is expected in late 2018.
For more infomation on Report 3 and the NAS Science Review Panel, visit:
To view documents and presentations provided during the NAS committee meeting, visit:
Members of the National Academy of Sciences at the Edwards Aquifer Authority. (Image by Boggess Communications)
EAHCP Steward | Click the image above to access the latest edition of the EAHCP Steward. This bimonthly newsletter is intended to highlight efforts underway to protect our region's Comal and San Marcos Springs and ensure a healthy habitat for the threatened and endangered species.
EAHCP Meeting Calendar | Third Quarter 2018
- August 9th: Science Committee Meeting - 9:00am- San Marcos Activity Center
- August 16th: Implementing Committee Meeting - 9:00am - City of New Braunfels - City Hall
- September 20th: Implementing/Stakeholder Committee Meeting - 9:00am - San Marcos Activity Center