- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
2014 Partners in Conservation Awards Ceremony Pictures
The EAHCP was recognized on January 16th 2014 by the Department of the Interior with The Partners in Conservation Award which recognizes outstanding conservation results that have been produced primarily because of the engagement and contributions of many dedicated partners.
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to EAHCP
EAHCP Adaptive Management | On September 15, a set of adaptive management modifications to the submerged aquatic vegetation (SAV) restoration programs in the EAHCP (see “Proposal for Nonroutine Adaptive Management,” below) were recommended by the Stakeholder Committee and approved by the Implementing Committee. This action was informed by a formal analysis of the SAV restoration programs, four years of EAHCP restoration team efforts by Texas State University and the cities of San Marcos and New Braunfels, and an extensive stakeholder consultation process.
Several reports and memoranda have been produced over the course of pursuing possible adaptive management leading up to the Committees' final recommendation and approval on the 15th. For your convenience, these various publications are posted below. A new dedicated page to this and possible future adaptive management for the EAHCP is under construction. Please check back here for updates.
- Stakeholder Report on the Nonroutine AMP Proposal - September 2016
- Scientific Evaluation Report of the Nonroutine AMP Proposal - September 2016
- Proposal for Nonroutine Adaptive Management - September 2016
- Memo: Summary of SAV Report – Updated per Addendum - August 2016
- SAV Report Addendum - July 2016
- Memo: Summary of SAV Report & Options for Implementation - July 2016
- Submerged Aquatic Veg Analysis & Recommendations Report - June 2016
EAHCP Steward | Click the image above to access the July-August 2016 edition of the EAHCP Steward. This bimonthly newsletter is intended to highlight efforts underway to protect our region's Comal and San Marcos Springs and ensure a healthy habitat for the threatened and endangered species.
EAHCP Meeting Calendar | October & November 2016
- October 20 - Implementing Committee, 9 a.m., EAA, San Antonio
- November 10 - Science Committee, 9 a.m., Activity Center, San Marcos
- November 17 - Implementing Committee, 9 a.m., Rec Hall, San Marcos