- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Household Hazardous Waste Program
To date, water quality in the Aquifer and at the spring openings remains very good. However, as levels of development continue to increase over the recharge zone, transition zone, and even the contributing zone, the threats to water quality will increase. To reduce the potential for future water quality problems, the City of New Braunfels will initiate a hazardous household waste (HHW) program that will include accepting prescription drugs and Freon, through the TCEQ and/or the waste disposal division of the City of New Braunfels. The City of New Braunfels will establish a four-times-a-year program that could be recognized in the City's anticipated MS4 compliance and storm water permit as a contributing activity.
The City of San Marcos also will maintain a HHW program that involves the periodic collection of HHW and its disposal.